Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hottest Hero...Play-at-Home Edition (Round 3) Dining with Hybrids



The Hottest Hero Contest is still going on over at All Romance Ebooks. Which hero are you rooting for? Did your favorite make the cut?

I'm super glad I didn't have to battle it out among some of my favorite authors. That would have been awkward. ;p

This is the next installment of the Play-at-Home edition, and in this round Craig is inviting you to dinner! (kind of)

Below is the menu he prepared and a personalized invitation, just for you! (play along here, okay?)

At the end is a ceasar dressing recipe that hubby and I loved making together. Using great romaine lettuce sprinkled with lemon juice and this dressing makes for a FANTASTIC salad. I don't use the raw egg element, because I'm paranoid. So this is how we do it in the Mews house.

Round 3


  "It’s not easy being on the run, but unlike my Hybrid Alpha, I need more than a bite to survive. Want to eat with me?" - Craig

*Appetizer: Garlic Bread (Garlic doesn’t really do anything against vampires, but it’s a nice sentiment)
*Salad: Fresh Caesar (More Garlic. Don’t worry, as long as people eat with you, the garlic cancels out.)
*Main Course: Stone soup. Just don’t ask what the meat is. I hunted it, and I wasn’t next to a farm.
*Dessert: Tim Tams. My Alpha says they are the best cookies ever. You can have them. I want a taste of something a bit more magical after dinner.

Caesar Dressing Recipe
2 cloves garlic (or 2 tsp pre-chopped)
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp dry mustard
½ tsp salt
2 Tbsp lemon juice


Process garlic, oil, parmesan, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt in a blender for 15 seconds. Add lemon juice, process until smooth. 


One guess what "magical thing" Craig wants to nibble on. *waggles brows* His mate wants to take a taste too...

If you want to know why he's got the urge to take a big bite out of his mate, just check out all the struggle it was to claim her in his story...Love's a Witch.

Do you have a favorite recipe that you love making with your significant other? OR something you nosh on that brings back a loving memory?

I'm always looking for a good recipe. Or something that goes well with bacon. ;p

~Roxy


No comments:

Post a Comment