Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Upcoming Appearance! (I'll sign things on April 23rd)

One of my goals for this year was to attend a book signing. Turns out I get to check this one off my list in my home town!

Wait...personal appearances mean I need to wear real pants?!?! Crap.

Aside from that, I'll be excited to be "author me" for a day. I haven't made a public appearance in over a year.

I was trying to knock out some serious edits and get some books published for you guys.

Now...well now I want to sign them for you!

Look for my purple hair at the Indianapolis Central Library after the Love Between the Covers screening

Pre-Order Now!
I'll even be bringing a few copies of LOVE SHACK! So if you want to get your hands on my upcoming release before anyone else, head to the Indianapolis Central Library between 4:30 and 5:00 pm.

Are you going to be near Indianapolis? Come see me!

I'll be bringing magnets and cover cards to sign.

I'm excited. Hope to see you there!


~Roxy
Hope to see you there! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment